The Hammam reopens its doors, and although our lives have changed in many ways, some things will continue to be as always … or even better. Now you have more space, more tranquility and privacy, less noise, exclusive services and the confidence of an environment carefully adapted to the new times.
Due to the changes produced as a result of the health emergency, at the Hammam Open Space & Spa we have been working to guarantee you a safe return to our center and thus achieve a serene and pleasant experience during your visit.
For this, we have developed the following security and hygiene measures:
- Daily night disinfection of all the facilities of the center.
- Disinfecting mat at the entrance.
- Protocol of cleaning and disinfection of the areas of common use and equipment after each visit.
- Hydroalcoholic gel for regular hand disinfection available to customers.
- Control of specific capacity gauging to guarantee the recommended physical safety distance.
- Compulsory use of masks in common and transit areas (reception, changing rooms and massage room).
- At reception, we have installed a screen on the counter so that you can contact our staff in complete safety. In case of waiting, the recommended safety distance must be maintained.
- The temperature of the clients will be taken before accessing the facilities. Entry will not be allowed if the temperature is above 37.5ºC.